I agree with Perry. I have found other issues with the Aspire One such as
side-touchpad buttons and a finicky touchpad. I have been nothing but happy
with my Asus. Also, Asus is very Linux friendly and everything is supported
out of the box on Ubuntu Karmic and most other major distros (I have tried
CrunchBang, Fedora, Mandriva, xPud, gOS and a couple others)