I have used OpenLDAP in various forms for years, as a standalone and as part of Apple and Novell's offerings. It seems to be the most flexible option.

ApacheDS seems like a good fit if you already have a tomcat friendly DB setup and are comfortable tuning Java apps.

For doing schema work, Apache has a mozilla based ldap browser/editor which is really powerful.

-- Sent from my Palm Prē
Jay Austad wrote:

Looking for a good full featured LDAP server.  This is for home/

personal use, so it doesn't have to service a billion queries per

second.

I'm looking for the following features:

- Kerberos

- Easy integration with RADIUS or built in radius

- Easy integration with two-factor auth (like WikiD or TripleSec)

I'm looking at OpenLDAP, OpenDS, and ApacheDS.  ApacheDS seems to do

everything I want, but the documentation for it is horrid.

Are there any good resource for setting up an LDAP schema?

jay austad  |  612.423.1433  |  austad at signal15.com

tclug-list at mn-linux.org