Hi Brian,
Yes, I'm currently working with Android and am scheduled to give a talk on
it at the TCJUG on June 8th.
http://www.intertech.com/UserGroups/JavaUserGroup.aspx
I'd be more than happy to talk with you about the platform and any other
mobile questions you have. Please feel free to ping me off the group mailing
list and we'll talk more.
Thanks,
Justin
---
Mobile & Web Software Development
Localtone Interactive® ::: http://www.localtone.com
office - 612.424.3663 ::: mobile - 612.722.2795
fax - 612.235.6467 ::: twitter / skype / im - justingrammens
---