Yea, I didn't make that clear.

The two most important things I am looking for are:
   - Something easy to use for non-technical people, something your mom
or grandma could use
   - Something easy to manage/administer

I have found the wiki's that use mark up languages difficult to use, and
I am sure my mother would not be able to use.

==>brian.