I use DokuWiki.  I don't love it, but it works.  It's file based, not DB
based.  There are annoyances with the markup such as dealing with line
breaks and automatic character conversion (i.e. 2 dashes -- converts
into a single wide dash).  It is one of the few wikis that can be
secured easily.  MediaWiki requires you to code the security settings.
I tried DekiWiki, but for some reason I didn't like it.  Google Sites is
pretty nice, but I wanted to host it myself and lock it down.

-Chris