When I was looking for a package for this at a previous job, I setup
and tried a LOT of packages... The two I ended up liking best were
WebERP (http://www.weberp.org/HomePage) and Apache OFBiz (http://ofbiz.apache.org/
). WebERP ended up being what we used, it's simple but friendly and
comprehensive... OFBiz is a more complete solution, but for our needs
at the time it was overkill and a lot more to setup.

--
Kristopher Browne
kris dot browne at gmail dot com