Just curious, if you have to set up a new linux user I cant think of
anything better right down to a one button codec install in the
sysadmin section.

also does anyone know how to get audacity to use a rs7800 ati hd sound
card ? It will record. It will play mp3 but the raw recording of a
guitar it will not play, the speakers clip and clip i have tried lots
of different out puts. . I can record on my laptop just fine. I like
audacity for it low resource uses. Maybe I have to switch the
motherboard to analog sound ?

--
"There are to many variables to draw conclusions or make grand
statements about the universe, we are to ignorant a species to make