I've found that trash-cli is a really nice application that allows
commandline access to the trashcan used in KDE and GNOME. Has anyone
found or implemented the spec for the Mac OS X trash so that one could
recognize the freedesktop.org trash and the Mac OS X trash with the same
application. This could be especially useful for removable drives.

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
If you see an attachment named signature.asc, this is my digital

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor
demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,
neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will
be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ
Jesus our Lord. - Romans 8:38-39