You know, super super cheap solution is a WRT54GS running
DD-WRT/Tomato/Open-WRT with each interface setup as a separate network.
Extra cheap is that this is a low power system with no fan or moving parts.

I'm all about low power these days... Another low power but more than the
above solution: take an Aspire Revo install some sort of firewall distro on
(or adapt any other one as below) and put a bunch of USB ethernet ports on
it and there you go.  Not pretty but it would do the job :)

In any case if you need help I may have some time soon, contact me off list
and maybe I could help implement whatever solution you decide to go with.

--j