I would like to echo the same type of bad customer service at GN.  I
have been there 3 times over the past 5 years and every time I wonder
why I go there to begin with..  One example I had was when I was going
to build a PC and wanted information about the various cases they had in
stock.. Even though there was no one in line I was told to look at the
samples and then when I had a question it was as if I had asked for a
friggin pedicure..