Don't know much about them, but they will only work with compatible equipment with similar capabilities.  I stick with vanilla G and
allow B connects so compatibility and latency are "normal".  I have no urgent need for slightly greater speed, and no rationale to
upgrade 6 systems that "ain't broke".  I'd recommend disabling the funny stuff and stick to basic specs so acquisition searches
(etc) need not go off into never-never and maybe lands.

Chuck