I've got a D-Link DWL-7100AP wireless a/g access point. Pretty standard,
works well. Two settings I never did understand, and don't seem to make
any difference that I can tell:

        Super Setting
        The DWL-7100AP is adhere to IEEE 802.11a standard in providing
        high date wireless transfer rates of up to 54Mbps. Capable of
        providing date rates of up to 72Mbps by enabling the Super Mode.

        Super Mode
        This activates the Super G Mode option. The default value is set
        to Disabled. The value can be changed according to the different
        Super G Mode capabilities of connecting devices. The available
        options are Disabled, Super G without Turbo, Super G with Static
        Turbo, and Super G with Dynamic Turbo.

Anyone know what these are for, and how they might work?