I'd have to agree.  Nano has always been kind of a weird shop.  My
wife refused to come in with me because the people behind the counter
never seemed to care or were flat out unfriendly.

Their prices have always been well above MicroCenter or any of the big
box stores.  The only niche they ever filled for me is if I HAD to
have a part now and I happened to be in that neighborhood.  Weird
thing is they always seemed pretty busy; I'm not sure why people keep
going back.