visi.com is up with this:
UPDATE: Power Maintenance Scheduled

Reference: 060509-74657
We have experienced some electrical difficulties during the announced
power system maintenance in the St. Paul Data Center.

Impact:

Some customer and VISI equipment has experienced a loss of power. Xcel
and building techs are both on-site working to resolve the issue, but
we do not yet have an ETA for resolution.

Sincerely,
The VISI Support Team

I still can't reach my rack thogh

--