The cheaper plans at Linode sound like a decent deal, but I'd say once you
start paying 60 a month for additional nodes/features, you could lease an
entire dedicated server with equal or greater specs for around the same
price, if not cheaper.

I lease a server from xlhost.com and they have been really awesome over the
past 3-4 years.

Andy