I just did a bandwidth test using http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/.
My download speed is 28,998kbps and upload is 6,864kbps from the Chicago
server.  23,694kbps down and 4,087kbps up to the Seattle server.  These
numbers aren't 100% accurate since I am uploading some backups while
performing the tests.

I was originally a Time Warner Cable business class customer and I paid
$120 per month.  I called Comcast a little over a year ago and was going
to cancel my business class since I didn't need the static IPs anymore,
but they said I was on the old TWC rates.  I just needed to sign a 1
year contract (which is a no brainer... I **NEED** internet access) and
now I pay $70/mo and get 5 static IPs.  Since it's business class
service, should anything go wrong, they can send out a guy within 24
hours... usually much, much, much sooner than that.

I'm very happy with Comcast and highly recommend the business class service!

-Chris

Eric P: sorry, emailed the list from the wrong email address and it got
bounced... gave me a chance to change some of my original email.