Welcome to the Metro monopoly by Comcast and Qwest. If you need raw
spped, I would look at Comcast, but they also have a 250GB limit and I
personally would hit that ceiling very quickly on a fast connection and
you are vendor locked into Comcast (No freedom to choose ISP).

I personally use Qwest's infrastructure while my ISP is Visi. IMO I
really like them, they allocate IP's quickly with very little hassle,
although you are still limited to Qwest's modem training (locked modem
speed) speed (depending on what tier you buy from Qwest).

~Andrew