Shalom

I'm going to host a meeting in my Roseville office
on Monday, June 15th at 7:30pm.  I'll give a talk
about Ebenezer Enterprises and the C++ Middleware
Writer.  I'll also describe an opportunity to make
some money by finding build, run time, or efficiency
related defects in our software.  The office can
comfortably accomodate 5 or 6 people, so I can't
guarantee everyone a spot.  If there's a lot of
interest, I'll probably look for a larger meeting
place.  Kosher snacks will be provided.  I look
forward to hearing from you.

Brian Wood
Ebenezer Enterprises
www.webEbenezer.net

Unless the L-Rd build the house, they labor in vain
that build that build it: unless the L-RD keep the
city, the watchman waketh but in vain.  Psalm 127:1

I recommend the articles on social topics by physics
professor Jonathan Katz -- http://wuphys.wustl.edu/~katz.