On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 7:46 PM, James <jucziz6 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Howdy gang,
>
> I'm looking for a person that develops web sites to take over one that
> I've been working on for a friend. Hopefully this could happen before
> I loose the person as a friend.
>
> I've been working on the website for free, I KNOW BAD IDEA. I've
> almost have it finished and will be informing the friend he'll have to
> find someone else to manage it for him. I thought it might be nice to
> give him a few names..
>

> Thanks

I can recommend a firm that I actually work for.  It's called
Para-Diddle Design, and they do various things with both graphic
design and web development, PHP, CSS, etc. specializing in custom-fit
CMS solutions usually based on Drupal.  You can check out what they do
and find contact information at http://para-diddledesign.com/ .  (I do
mostly behind-the-scenes server administration kinds of things for
them.)

 - Tony Yarusso
http://tonyyarusso.com/