I'm currently at GUADEC, and there is a lot of buzz about Moblin.  There's a
BoF later today showing it off - Moblin is a full based Linux distro that is
using Mutter (Clutter + Metacity) for the UI, and has a mostly complete
stack of GNOME software underneath.  (Some stuff is different, like ConnMan
instead of Network-Manager).

Ubuntu, SUSE, and Fedora will all be shipping Moblin based netbook versions
next year, and GNOME 3.0 will be moving to Mutter as well.  It's a pretty
exciting time.

It will be interesting to hear this morning what folks in the community
think of Google's announcement.

Paul

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 7:45 AM, Mike Miller
<mbmiller+l at gmail.com<mbmiller%2Bl at gmail.com>