Not sure if this will work for your computing needs, but take a look at the
NVIDIA Tesla coprocessor.
http://www.nvidia.com/object/tesla_computing_solutions.html

Basically, its 240 processor cores on a single PCIe board.  Great for highly
parallel computation.  Also, its cheap.. around $1500 or so.

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 9:29 AM, Mike Miller
<mbmiller+l at gmail.com<mbmiller%2Bl at gmail.com>