I'm sure this thread is dead by now, but I'll interject my 2 cents
worth.

I always appreciated GN simply because it was a place I could walk in,
order the parts I need, pay and walk out. If you're looking for mindless
drones to direct your purchase you should be at Best Buy, accepting the
3 year PSP and "Geek" Squad 'computer setup' fee.

I've never had a problem dealing with GN when it involved defective
merchandise (a few hard drives, a few sticks of RAM, and a motherboard
over the years). Though I am sad to see that Tran is "gone", they had
better pricing on some items and always seemed to have the things GN
didn't (and GN always had the things Tran didn't).

@GN - feel free to look up my purchase history, you'll see I've
purchased well over $20k worth of merchandise there. Keep up the good
work, expand your selection. Please for the love of $deity don't turn
into a bunch of best buy/microcenter sales droids.