I have a Qwest phone line but my ISP is VISI. Had to fight Qwest to keep
my 7Mbps line but I won that battle. I have had no problems, about 25
bucks for the qwest connection and about 25 for VISI. I really like them
because you can get a dedicated IP if you want. I use Bittorrent
somewhat heavily (around 150+ Gigs a month) and so far they have been
silent about it. Also run apache / postfix server on my connection.

Thank god Qwest lets you chose an ISP other than MSN! And VISI is
local ;-)