find /var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine -mtime +10 -type f -exec rm -rf
{} \;

>> Remove the "-type f"
>
> Will the time stamp on a directory always be at least as new as the
> newest file in the tree within the directory?  Apparently not -- I
> just checked it.  I think you might mean that he should remove the
> "-type f" and also change the "-rf" to "-f".  Look at this on your
> machine:
>
> ls -ld /home
> ls -ld /home/*
>
> See what I mean?
>
> Mike

I ran this script  for the first time last night, and it looks like I
ran into this very problem. Instead of leaving folder 20 days old, it
only left folders 8 days old. Is there another way to modify the script
to only remove folders 21 days or older?