Must have been a good deal, not on newegg anymore ;-). Also, just to
clarify on the overkill part, Win XP Home ~ 1 Socket only but can utilize
as many cores as are on that processor (I.e. quad core would still show 4
cores). XP Pro supports 2 sockets with as many cores the processor may
have. Not that I would recommend windows to anyone I know.