Hi,

I was dnat'ing to an internal web server happily.. Then I installed "FOG"  (
http://www.fogproject.org/ ) and now, even with apache shut down on the
firewall/fogserver box dnat doesn't seem to work.. I realize this isn't much
to go on, but with the local server turned off and shorewall set to forward
to internal server.. This is my config for shorewall.. I feel like I am
missing something obvious..maybe the "fog" is a red herring.. Any ideas?  I
don't see why if Shorewal/iptables is the first thing touching the incoming
packets why having installed fog would matter.

ACTION  SOURCE         DEST            PROTO   DEST    SOURCE     ORIGINAL
RATE            USER/
#                                               PORT    PORT(S)    DEST
LIMIT           GROUP

# Accept DNS connections from the firewall to the network
ACCEPT          fw        net           tcp     53
ACCEPT          fw        net           udp     53

# Accept SSH connections from the local network for administration
ACCEPT          loc          fw           tcp     ssh
#ACCEPT          all          all           tcp     ssh

ACCEPT net    loc:192.168.2.2 udp www
ACCEPT net    loc:192.168.2.2 tcp www
DNAT net:XX.XX.XX.XX loc:192.168.2.2 tcp www
DNAT net:XX.XX.XX.XX loc:192.168.2.2 udp www

# OpenVPN2
ACCEPT  all             all              udp     1194
ACCEPT  all             all              udp     1194

# NTP Protocol
ACCEPT  fw              net             udp     ntp

# necessary for SAMBA on the local interface for 3.0 shorewall and above.
SMB/ACCEPT  $FW      loc
SMB/ACCEPT  loc      $FW

ACCEPT      loc      $FW                tcp     ftp
ACCEPT      loc      $FW                udp     ftp
#LAST LINE -- ADD YOUR ENTRIES BEFORE THIS ONE -- DO NOT REMOVE

                                                             [ Read 33 lines
]
^G Get Help            ^O WriteOut            ^R Read File           ^Y Prev
Page           ^K Cut Text            ^C Cur Pos
^X Exit                ^J Justify             ^W Where Is            ^V Next
Page           ^U UnCut Text          ^T To Spell