Having trouble lately with all my computers connecting to my WRT54G router.  Seems like it wasn't a problem until a week or two ago.
I did add a VoIP box between the cable modem and the router, but that is "on the other side" and doesn't seem to be involved in
basic IP assignment to the rest of my net.  Now, each box typically grabs onto an IP of 10. something and takes several ipconfig
release renews to get a correct 192. something.  I once saw an error message that said something like DHCP timeout.  Seems the same
in laptops and desktops, wired or wireless, and I don't see a router parameter that was recently changed or that would seem to
affect this (but I'm not an expert at all of these setting details).

Anybody got a suggestion or see something obvious?

Chuck