We were planning to update tclug.org a while ago, but there's a lot of details
to address, and we needed some volunteers.

My company does interactive web design, so we could definitely help out with
graphics and technical stuff, but we don't have the bandwidth to do it all, so
we would need volunteers who can stick with the project to completion.  Also,
the current site is stable, so whatever would replace it needs to also be
stable.

If there's interest, let me know.

Jeremy

http://GreenSpringDesign.com