Do you know about some secret plan that is not advertised somewhere?

Go to www.comcast.com, click on Shop / High-speed internet, type in 8601
Thomas Ave S, 55431, which is my block in Bloomington, and you will see that
the cheapest package is $45 per month, but that requires a $15 per month
cable TV subscription.  If you try to order it without cable service they
charge you $60 per month.  I know, because that is what I pay.  I don't
watch TV so the cable TV is irrelevant for me -- I have to pay $60 per month
for marginal broadband service.  And I have to struggle to keep it at $60
per month because everytime I call Comcast, even for a minor question, they
try to upsell me to a more expensive package.

If there is some secret promotional code get broadband for $25 per month on
my block, please let me know.  For now, I'm under the thumb of the
Comcast/Bloomington City broadband monopoly.

Curits