The best thing about foxyproxy is that you can completely hide the fact that
anything odd is going on by setting up rules for only the sites that you
know are not allowed by the filters.  That way if they are monitoring your
activities you don't suddenly have 0 traffic going out where your normal
traffic is normal browsing.

Having said that any of these techniques are quite obvious to anyone
watching the network so you could get caught... not that you would be doing
anything bad but if there are corporate policies setup and you are working
on a corporate system on the corporate network then you should probably
abide by those policies especially during this time of people no longer
getting the corporate check :)

I get paid to test these systems so that's why I do it, but I've generally
got a get out of jail free authorization letter.  Your results may vary.

--j