So it sounds like your box at relay-2.lctn.org is rejecting some messages
destined for your users that are coming from the server at mail.svtv.com
where the senders are @mail.svtv.com.

If that is correct then there should be logs on your relay-2.lctn.org that
explains why it rejected the message. Perhaps it is malfunctioning,
misconfigured, or perhaps the mail.svtv.com has had some DNS issues though
according to their SOA serial they have not made any DNS changes since
November 12th.

The logs on mail.svtv.com may also contain the exact rejection message from
relay-2.lctn.org during the message delivery attempt.

Logs are key here unless you have access to the mail.svtv.com server to run
tests.