back in 2005 after the mailing list behavior changed - it USED to have
the mailing list's address as the reply-to, but no longer does.

There are no conclusions other than A) Bob did it, and B) It's
annoying.

Now, again, I have a role in alpine to handle this. However, I
occasionally use email from my cellphone, or my web interface, or
whatever. Not all of these have the capabilities.

Plus we're geared towards occasionally helping people, and occasionally
these people are newbies. No problem, but quite often I get replies to my
reply that come directly to ME rather than to the list.

I think it'd be helpful for a lot of new users that our list had standard
mailing list behavior.

-Yaron

--
This message was spell-checked for your protection.