your e-mail wherever using a MUA, and be able to access e-mail via a
web based implementation. This by itself is fairly easy setup of
Postfix (MTA) -> Courier IMAP(S) -> Web based MUA (Roundcube). (I
know others may like other MTA's and IMAP servers).<br>
I have wanted to give Horde Groupware a go
(<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.horde.org/webmail/">http://www.horde.org/webmail/</a>) but I haven't gotten around to it. I
have never used Zimbra before so I cant really say whether or not that
it the way to go.<br>
I'm fairly scared of Google so unfortunately I usually dot recommend
them (IMO). <br>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--
/\  <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.asciiribbon.org">www.asciiribbon.org</a>   - against proprietary attachments</pre>

--------------080803030202060707040602--