Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.  I hope to meet some or all of you as
time goes by.  I'll watch for meeting announcements and will chip in here
when I can, and I'll also do some detective work on a St. Cloud LUG.

Thanks much!

-Rob

p.s. I wouldn't mine knowing more about you all too!  Is there a roster-page
with brief bios anywhere?