Hey I moved back to MN from Seattle to be closer to the family because of
kids too!  But our family turned out to be mostly useless or even worse when
my brother in law moved in for a stint :)  But with the housing market the
way it is we are mostly stuck here now.so welcome!

I'm a huge Linux advocate and used to be a 100% Linux household till my wife
complained and I had to buy her a Mac.  But I get to use Linux daily for
work as one of our main attack platforms (BT4) and I get to break into a lot
of poorly maintained/configured Linux boxes.  We also use Linux in our
classes when we teach folks to hack, our wireless class is 100% Linux and
our other ones probably 50%.

So um... yeah.. Linux!  Lets have a meeting or something, I volunteer to do
a demo on taking over peoples systems with Karma or something like that if
folks are interested.

--j