Bob De Mars wrote, On 08/06/09 09:35:
> So what distro are you using?

I'll follow Dan's lead and give a history of usage (if for no better
reason than to document it for myself and have it backed up on 100+
other computers automatically. ;) Yea for archived mailing lists!).

If I remember right, I think I went from TurboLinux --> Red Hat (7.x)
--> SuSE --> Mandrake (7.2 through 9.0) --> Gentoo.  While I was using
Mandrake I played a bit with Slackware, Debian, FreeBSD, Trinux, Damn
Small Linux, Knoppix,  Elive, Ubuntu, and probably more that I can't
remember.

I think I've been on Gentoo for 4-5 years now, and I can't see myself
leaving it.  I really liked Trinux for an emergency boot distro, but
I've replaced my need for it with the Gentoo install isos and a network
boot setup.

Chris