You will pay full price, but domainpeople.com is rock solid.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob De Mars <bob at grunners.com>

Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 15:21:35
To: tclug-list<tclug-list at mn-linux.org>
Subject: [tclug-list] OT:  Domain Register

Hello, and a good day to you all.  This is a little off the topic of Linux, but I am in need of a new domain register for our work domains.  A former co-worker of mine setup about 30 domain names on godaddy.com a few years back.  To make a long story short, I *HATE* them, and I want to move all the domain names somewhere else.

I was curious if anyone could recommend someone good.

Basically I am looking for the anti-godaddy.com.  The exact opposite of godaddy.com.  I don't want to see things that translate to "If you're an idiot, click here, bring your credit card, and a customer service rep. will be with you shorty to drain you account.  Please enjoy our scantly dressed hooker stripper videos while you wait. "  I hate the silly web apps to no where.  Again, I *HATE* them.

I just want someone who can hold the names, and point to dns servers.

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi Twin City Linux User Group.  You're my only hope..........

Bob De Mars
IT Manager
Tele: 651 925 1510   bob at grunners.com
Cell: 612 850 6940   www.grunners.com