> Well, Qwest is providing my copper, but Visi is my ISP.

Yes, qwest is providing the DSL connection vs someone like Frontier. It
depends on where you are geographically. I don't have much knowledge with
non-Qwest based DSL services. The ISP portion of the service is not involved
in the CAP vs DMT question.

>> If you want to be able to link 2 DSL circuits together you are going
>> to need something much higher end like a Cisco 1800 series (probably
>> more money than what you'd be willing to pay). Otherwise might as
>> well as get something like a MOE circuit and then you just get
>> ethernet hand off but it would be a much higher monthly.
>
>Not planning on anything like that at the moment.  I'm close enough to
>my CO that I could get up to 6MB currently (if I'm inclined to pay for
>it).

Didn't suspect so but you did ask about upgrading so I was not sure on your
need.