On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 11:07:53AM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
>    Is there anyone running Ubuntu Net book remix ? I have a new acer aspire
>    one. I am aware of the other Linux flavors for net books. But I am
>    not interested in them.

I've been running the UNR version of 9.04 (beta and now RC) on my Dell
Mini9 since I got it a few weeks ago.  I'm very happy with UNR 9.04 thus
far.  I've hit a couple of bugs (one related to a problem suspending while
having an SD card mounted, and one with the fragility of the closed
Broadcom drivers I need for my wireless chip), but both have work-arounds.

Gabe

Gabe Turner                                             gabe at msi.umn.edu
HPC Systems Administrator,
University of Minnesota