On Apr 6, 2009, at 9:07 PM, Mike Miller wrote:

> On Mon, 6 Apr 2009, Adam Monsen wrote:
>
>>> Why don't you move the cable modem?
>>
>> Can't. Cable hardline only comes into the apartment through one hole.
>>
>> I suppose I could also extend coaxial cable around the apartment.
>
> The cable company might do it for you for free.
>
> Mike

In MDUs (Multiple Dwelling Units) he'll be hard-pressed to get them to
add anything.  There's a lot of red tape, as those types of
modifications need to be approved by management, and they require
techs with proper training on fishing wiring/etc.  On top of that, if
you don't split the cable signal properly, you may lose too much to
run digital services well.

---
Eric Crist