I have a room in my apartment (let's call it the "office") that is about
100' away from my cable modem. I have an 802.11g wireless router
connected to the cable modem.

The office has three desktop computers wired to each other via a switch
(for sharing a printer), but they can't get to the internet. I could get
a very large length of CAT 5 or 6 cable, but that seems like a long way
to stretch ethernet cabling, and a potentially ugly addition to my
apartment (I can't drill and snake it through the walls).

So, I'm thinking wireless. I *could* just get one wireless adapter for
each computer, but I'm wondering if anyone knows of a networking device
that would basically talk 802.11g to the existing wireless router and
share internet with the three computers in the office (via the existing
office switch). I think this would basically be a wireless-to-wired
bridge.

Maybe something like this D-Link DGL-3420:
http://games.dlink.com/products/?pid=383
Hard to be sure if it would work for my purposes.

I know I can get a wrt54g or a dedicated computer to act as a bridge,
but I was looking for a more plug-and-play adapter with WPA support and
a little Web UI for configuring stuff like the wireless password.