On Sun, 5 Apr 2009, Thomas Rieff wrote:

> Thanks for the response. I was looking for something that would
> be a step up yet as far as security. Also,
> Something that is more user friendly to others after it is
> setup. Are there gui?s available???
> I am also thinking multiple users and folders???
> Maybe asking to much Hi Hi.

I don't know what "Hi Hi" means, and I'm also not sure which solution you
are asking about now.  I think the https approach would work.  It isn't
all that easy to set up, but once you have it you can do a lot with it.
I'd use Apache with mod ssl.  You might want to buy a certificate.  I'm
sure there are web pages galore.

Mike