Postscript is way cool but there is an awful lot to know, or so it looks
to me. I have a simple question and there might be some tool that will do
what I need. It's a fairly simple problem:

One program produces 1.5 pages worth of text.

A second program produces a figure and some text that fills the lower half
of a single page.

The output of both programs can be in postscript format.

I want one postscript file that produces two pages in the end -- the
second page should include stuff from both programs: text on top (from
second page of output from first program) and figure/text on the bottom
(from second program).

Given the way postscript lays things out on a page using coordinates, this
seems like it should be a trivial problem but I don't happen to know the
trick.  Any ideas?

Mike