That is pretty darn cool, but no USB for media storage on that board.  In
that vein I'd look at the openfirewall soho:
http://www.yoggie.com/open-firewall-soho which you can install your own OS
or futz with theirs.  I'm planning on making it into an evil inline sniffer
that would be able to be placed inline and not need to get an IP address or
anything through IP magic.  This would be used for our more stealthy
penetration tests with permission of course.

But you could use it for a firewall too...  But not a media server.  But its
only 79$ and is totally open.

--j