Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 12:23:02 -0500
From: benjaminGramlich <benjamin at redwoolf.net>
Subject: [tclug-list] DIY Router/Firewall/MediaServer
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org

Hey all,

I'm interested in building my own router/firewall box. Do any of you
know of a good tutorial or resources? I don't really know all the
hardware (and the pros and cons of different pieces/brands) that I'd
need so a tutorial that explains the necessary requirements would be
helpful. Additionally, would it be too much to include a media server in
such a box? Has anyone here had success with such a venture?

cheers,

benjamin