Makes sense. Yeah, I know Maya and Softimage XSI have Linux versions, but
digital nature scenery apps like Vue don't. Couldn't give that one up. We'll
see. Maybe I'll specialize in Maya or XSI and eventually port everything to
Linux.
I agree with the Firefox assessment. I was only looking at doing it with
apps not native to Linux. Oh well.

Nick