On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 12:27 PM, Isaac Atilano
<aristophrenic at warpmail.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 10:38:15 -0500 (CDT), "Mike Miller"
> <mbmiller at taxa.epi.umn.edu> said:
>
>> easily be wrong though.  Also, I wouldn't take the word "evil" too
>> seriously because it is often used as a loose shorthand for "something
>> that isn't good for us."
>
> RMS is definitely not known for using words loosely.
> Case in point: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html

Well I think in the software industry ecosystem freely available (give
away software, for free or freeware) open BSD-style consumer
commercial for the PC or Linux system such as a LAMP system can be
protected from piracy or theft of intellectual property by use of
trusted computing protection and/or digital rights management that is
reasonable and non-discriminory (RAND)..

Any creators out there able to help photoshop up some jpegs for a
powerpoint on this?  For no compensation of course but if you want
anything for your mp3 player I may be able to hook you up with a
"vendor".

--a hacker  :D