Hey all I missed the PenguinsUnbound mtg the other night because I thought it
was going to be later in the day. Were there any notes or slides on the topic
presented? Something take home style at all? If so I would love to have a
copy if someone would provide one to me.

Thanks

Vi^3PirePengy
--

------- GPG signed
11FD 290A FAAE 07A7 9876 37AC D14F 11D6 0831 0392

Many individuals and organizations around the
globe have developed international cross platform
protocols to support your freedoms and ideas.
Please support Open Standards for software and
hardware with cross platform ISO standards and not
proprietary formats from monopolies and the
associated vendor lockin. If you are a Windows user
protect yourself from various known software
vulnerabilities that allow virii, malware, adware,
trojans, etc., and use Firefox/Mozilla with
NoScript for web browsing and not Internet Explorer.
HTML emails, Microsoft DOC(X)/XLS(X) formats are
not acceptable to send me. Please enclose inline or
by attachment with RTF, TXT, DJVU or PDF formats.
Thank You.

This email generated by a Linux Operating System
and accompanying software. Encryption of data and
emails is encouraged and welcomed with GnuPG.