I find the biggest thing to be vendor support for your applications.
Many (maybe most?) application vendors try to keep their support down
to the big ones Oracle, DB2 and MS SQL. You might find some support
for Sybase as well. At my former employer a number of the developers
used postgres and/or mysql for their development instances, but when
it went to market you only had support for the big three. If you're
using all in house applications it becomes a non-issue.

Beyond that there are some very nice HA features that Oracle has that
are desirable and are not matched in the FOSS world to my knowledge.
11g also has replaced the old *LOB data types with their Secure Files
feature, some very cool stuff around encrypting, compression and
de-duplication of data. These are all add on features to the core
database and will cost you, so if you're not using them currently they
don't factor in either.

If you've got got a bunch of PL/SQL that you've developed, that would
need to be migrated.

Lastly, Oracle has a lot of fairly cool management tools that make
life a lot easier for the DBA crowd. If they've been using these tools
a lot you can expect considerable resistance from them regarding
movement to a FOSS solution, they would need to develop an entirely
new skill set and that almost always generates resistance.

Josh