I don't either.  Many of us seldom go near the U because of traffic, parking, etc,   We need the suggestion by frequent visitors on
where to park and how to find the entrance that's open and so on.  Did all that chatter about free WiFi everywhere ever result in
WiFi a visitor can use most anywhere when just visiting?

Chuck